Our clients are successful businesses looking to grow and scale by building a Sales Team or a Selling Organization that will propel them through the next phase of business success.
They are a –
Technology Services Company
Residential Roofing Company
Industrial HVAC Firm
Real Estate Firm
Background Screening Firm
They are diverse businesses facing increased competition for customers and talent. Looking for an edge to increase revenue and improve performance.
Where we step into your business is usually at a painful point: Stagnant Growth, Slow Revenue and/or Shrinking Margins. Your challenges also may include a highly competitive market/industry, highly commoditized products, or a mature industry.
You’re here because the loop you keep repeating isn’t getting you anywhere.
Your Sales are sluggish.
Your Sales Team or your Sales Plan is NOT working.
Or you don’t have one.
Or you never had one.
Or, your Ass is getting handed to you by your competition.
Or your strategy has been “Hope” with a dash of “Marketing” and a sprinkle of “Social Media”.
Hope is not a strategy. “Selling” is a strategy.
But that’s where WE come in.
Our clients need strategy and solutions NOW and most need the execution and implementation support to make change happen and make it work. Business is hyper-competitive, must shift on a dime, and every investment should help bring you closer to your revenue and profit goals.
We work with Small/MidSized Businesses that need to be more Profitable, focus on Scaling Growth, Neutralizing Competitive Forces, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, want to ROCK OUTSIDE THE BOX with us.
Top 5 things you need to know (some might way WARN you) about The Selling Agency:
1) We’re not Vanilla. While Vanilla is nice, we are not all things and all pleasing to all people. We’re more like Thai Chili Vanilla Bean Gelato – memorable, targeted, powerful, spicy, refined – creating big impact in small mouthfuls.
2) We’re not Fluffy. You’ll never see a mushy, sentimental email signed “hugs and unicorns” from us. You’re more likely to read, “Let’s sell the crap out of this idea and toast its success with Champagne over the morning meeting.”
3) We Ain’t Scared. We might just go right up to the edge . . . and jump. That’s the best way to learn how to fly. We might crash, but we’ll get back up, readjust and barrel down the hill again. We’ll weigh the risks, look for the timing, and plan the landing. Business isn’t for wussies or reckless people. It’s for those willing to constantly learn and take calculated risks for the greatest rewards.
4) We’re not Lukewarm. You pay us money to make you money. No bones about it. We play for real and we play for keeps. Honest and direct, we deliver results. You just have to listen and give it your all with us. We don’t “sort of” care. We’re All In.
5) We’re not Boring. Expected the unexpected. We might paint an abstract painting, take your team Rockwall climbing, or quite literally plant the seeds of personal growth. Because if you haven’t fallen off your chair laughing or choked on a mouthful of pizza, or cursed on occasion, you might not enjoy working with us. Life’s messy and we like to play in the dirt. It’s more fun and so are we.
While we have created proven processes and strategies that we work through with our clients, we’re also not “One Size Fits All.” Your business, your talent, your resources, your brand(s), and your position are uniquely considered and deeply respected while we rock out your awesomeness.